Saturday 6 November 2010

This is the new set of stamps from Dimension Fourth featured on Create and craft yesterday.
I loved using them as i could get messy . I stamped the main image with Old book distress inks and while the ink was still wet i used my aqua pen to pull out the colour on the mice , I then used the Broken Straw ink pad to water colour the stalks of corn . The leaves were randomly stamped on the cream card using a selection of distressed inks . 4 corner leaves were stamped and cut out rubbed over with gold Mica powder , although its hard to see it on here. used some copper coloured brads to afix the leaves to the corners .
You can see some more lovely samples from this set of stamps over here http://jackierush.blogspot.com/ and a super video on you tube by Ali http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k71aJKjjsc

A plain and simple card using just the verse and leaf stamp but i think the colours make it. I
used a few card candies on it just to lift it a bit
3D card i love this style of card you can get so much on it by layering up your images

Tissue box cover



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Rita, love the first one, it's fab. Like the idea od the distress inks then pulling it in to colour. Must try that at some point.
    Hope your well and enjoying the new addition tio the family
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW wow RITA THAT BOX IS LOVELY i don't ofen go down blogger dashboard now and do not know why I did today so glad I did wonderful work Rita lovely to see your crafting again

    liz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rita, your back, how lovely to see your work on here again at last. Keep that camera charged up because I will be reminding you to take the photo's lol. I also need to see those pictures you have on your phone, those 'Thank you' cards you did are really cute, you need to post them so I can see them properly.

    Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete