Friday 6 November 2009

Demo Cards

I can finally show what i have been working on this last week or two .
These cards were shown this am on Create and Craft .
The stamps are the new Deco- rate range from Dimensions Fourth in Barnsley .
Aly the owner ( and my amazing craft tutor ) has a few of us ladies make her demo cards for the show . and lucky me got all 5 shown ,
Its a real buzz to see them up there on the screen i can tell you
Ive been itching to post these but of course couldn't till after the screening .
I Will have to crack on now and get my Christmas cards finished , and what orders i have, started .
Some year i will be ahead of my self for Christmas . Certainly not this year lol.





5 comments:

  1. fantastic cards Rita, & well done on getting them shown on create & craft!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita you are the tops You have done a lot better than all the crafters I know getting your cards on C&C and such well crafted cards at that! Do you know what?? Could not happen to a nicer lady! Each and every one of these cards are special Aly must be so glad she met you! Well done!... and while I am here, I do hope the champagne and wine bottle is out to celebrate 44 years of marraige! Well done to you both, I will raise my glass to you tonight "Cheers to a lovely couple"
    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards Rita
    Congratulations on having them shown on C&C

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! well done rita! congratulations on your fame ;) beautiful cards, and as liz said, couldnt happen to a nicer person......well done you, shall look out for the show (and want those stamps! been looking for some for yonks now! lol ) hugs , Kairen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came Over looking for your new cards Rita fit lots of challenges you MUST list them they are great!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete