Friday 17 July 2009



Cant believe its been nearly a month since i last posted on my blog
Been having major problems with my computer but am now back up and running . hopefully everything is sorted with it now
Also had family visiting us for a week so no playing with crafts or computers .
Next Friday we are off again on our travels will be gone a week back home for a few days for appointments then back off on the road for a couple of more weeks .
Here are a couple of cards i did recently
The deco lady is another take on my favourite stamp
, cant think of any other stamp i have used as much
The cup cake card was made at the card class i go to . think i might have to buy the stamp
Hope all my lovely Blog followers are well

3 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous card.Love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deco lady is stunning Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is lovely Rita well done, thank you for the comments on my blog much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete